There are three ways to register for programs and events at The JCC in Manhattan. Please be mindful of our program registration, cancellation and credit transfer policies detailed below before you register.
Register Online: jccmanhattan.org
To register online, please click here to begin.
Register by Phone: Call 646.505.5708 during same hours listed above or by 24-hour fax at 646.505.4446.
Register In Person: The JCC Box Office is located in the lobby at 334 Amsterdam Ave. Hours are Sun, 10am-5pm; Mon-Thu, 9am-9pm; Fri, 9am-4pm.
Payment by Visa, M/C, or Amex is accepted.
Please register early. Many programs have limited space, and other programs depend upon a certain enrollment number to ensure they will run. For these reasons, pre-registration is requested at least one week in advance of each program and will guarantee your place only when accompanied by payment. In order to receive the member discounts on programs, The JCC in Manhattan requires that participants be active members at the time of registration and throughout the duration of the registered program(s). Note that the JCC reserves the right to make class reassignments based on skill level and such other factors as the JCC determines in its reasonable discretion.
By attending a JCC program or event, I/We agree to abide by all policies, rules and regulations of The Jewish Community Center in Manhattan. The JCC in Manhattan reserves the right to record and/or photograph programs and use such images for publicity purposes. I/We understand that as members, guests of members, or program participants, I/We are participating in physical conditioning and recreational programs in the JCC's facilities at my/our own risk and that I/we are advised to consult with a physician prior to commencement of any exercise program or physical activity. For a full list of the JCC's policies, please refer to the back of the program guide and the general information area of the JCC web site.
Please be advised that the JCC operates on a JCC Credit only policy and does not issue any refunds unless otherwise advised and approved by a program director. JCC Credit applied to your JCC account can be redeemed for any program (and most services) at the JCC, can be used by any family member on your account, and carries no expiration date. Unless otherwise specified in the Program Guide, by a program director, or on a JCC program application, the following cancellation policy and JCC Credit timetable applies to all JCC programs:*
- Due to the costs and booking commitments associated with one- or two-shot programs, we regret that we cannot offer any JCC Credit for programs, classes, or events that meet fewer than three times per programming season. Additionally, The JCC in Manhattan cannot be responsible for providing make-ups or issuing any credit for programs missed as a result of personal scheduling conflicts, illness, emergencies, or other circumstances beyond our control. If you are unable to attend a program in this category, we encourage you to consider your registration fee a form of support for the JCC, helping us to sustain wonderful programs.
- You may receive JCC Credit for withdrawal from a program when your cancellation request conforms to the timetable outlined below. There is a $15 processing fee for all transfers and cancellations.
- Full JCC Credit will be granted for withdrawal from a JCC program when a written request is received at least one week before the date of the first class.
- 50% JCC Credit will be granted for withdrawal from a JCC program when a written request is received before the second class.
- After the second class, JCC Credit cannot be granted. (However, you may transfer from one class to another of equal or lesser value if there is space availability and with the program director’s approval.)
- All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to: The JCC in Manhattan, 334 Amsterdam Ave., NY, NY 10023, Attn: Registration; or by fax to 646.505.4446. Please allow three to four weeks for processing of your cancellation request and be mindful of the timetable described above.
*All JCC programs and events are subject to change or cancellation. However, in the event that the JCC must cancel its own program, refunds will be issued.
*Certain JCC programs such as Ulpan & JCC Day Camp have cancellation policies that differ slightly. Please check the appropriate Program Guide section, website, program application or check with the program director for complete information.